As always, so much happening in our Riverfun lives! We have an upgraded power system on one of our boats, a NEW boat has joined our fleet and great options for Christmas gifts!
We are so excited to be welcoming our interstate regulars and guests again this month – can’t believe it’s finally happening! Super excited to see all your happy, shiny faces again!
The Gift of Experience
Wanting to express your gratitude for someone this Christmas? BUT they have EVERYTHING already!?
Give the gift of a fully immersive experience, a time to absolutely relax, slow down & reconnect.
- Riverfun can provide gift vouchers for ANY amount.
- Think a dollar value, perhaps a deposit value? – your friend can secure a booking without reaching in their pocket.
- A full hire amount.
Send us an email & we can work in with you and provide a personalised gift voucher TODAY!
Upgrades to the Fleet!
Here at Riverfun, we are always INVESTING in YOUR holiday.
Islander has just been fitted with a solar power system! What does this mean for you?
✓ Reduced air pollution – taking care of your world. Did someone say #ecotourism !?
✓ Reduced noise pollution – the peace & serenity remains on the river
✓ Reduced end of hire bill – less fuel & generator run time, means less $$$ out of your pocket at the end of the day.
Additional upgrades for Aqua Dreaming, Drift & Jabiru
- Both Aqua Dreaming & Drift have had internal re-paints.
- Drift has also had the spa repainted and a new generator fitted.
- Jabiru has been fitted with new floors, benchtops & splashbacks, living room furniture, and soon blinds!
New Boat Serenity
Has joined the Fleet!
Exciting news! We have an amazing new boat in the fleet: Serenity. This beauty features everything you could ever ask for and more, to help you cruise the Murray in style.
- 10 berth 4 bedroom houseboat with heated spa!
- New to booking calendar so fairly open for new bookings!
- Fresh interior, plenty of indoor seating, awesome top deck with variety of seating and heated spa.
Mik, Kim, the kids and the Riverfun team would like to WELCOME our interstate regulars and booked guests back into SA!! With borders opening Nov 23rd, we eagerly await to see you all return and SA return to some normality. Can’t wait!!
Planning to drop a line during your stay on the Murray?
Check out current fisheries updates before your trip: Head to Fishing – PIRSA